Your business environment that once got tougher year after year now gets tougher day after day. Surviving in a changing economy and marketplace, working more efficiently, delivering solid customer service, meeting the demands of organizational stakeholders, and maintaining quality control are just a few of the key issues you face. Gaining a competitive advantage in light of these challenges is essential for survival. That’s why your leaders from executives to individual contributors need effective skills to propel your organization to new heights.
These skills can help every employee:
- Contribute and communicate effectively
- Feel valued and capable in their jobs
- Build collaboration, personal initiative, and trust
- Develop their ability to manage people and projects
- Understand their role in the big picture of organizational success
The Genuine Leadership® system provides a systemic approach to leadership development training – one that builds a motivated, loyal workforce capable of reaching new levels of productivity. The system develops leaders from executives to individual contributors and teaches the critical skills needed to ensure success.
Achieve Global approaches the organization at four management levels, each requiring their own unique development needs. The levels are then divided into skill areas, with each containing one or more leadership development training modules.
What it reveals is that leadership is not the private reserve of a few charismatic men and women. It is a process ordinary people use when they are bringing forth the best from themselves and others. What it has also shown dramatically over the years is that people make extraordinary things happen by liberating the leader within everyone.
The promise that The Leadership Challenge® holds forth and the lessons it teaches is that: Leaders do exhibit certain distinct practices when they are doing their best. This process varies little from industry to industry, profession to profession, community to community, country to country. Good leadership is an understandable and a universal process. Though each leader is a unique individual, there are patterns to the practice of leadership that are shared. And that can be learned.
The key learning from The Leadership Challenge is that when getting extraordinary things done in organizations, leaders engage in these Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership:
- Model the Way.
- Inspire a Shared Vision.
- Challenge the Process.
- Enable Others to Act.
- Encourage the Heart.
Through an immersive workshop experience that involves a mixture of introspection, discussion, debate, sharing of experiences, stories from around the world and experiential activities, YOUPHORIA OUTBOUND & ADVENTURE brings to life this powerful paradigm – to make a difference to all participants who embark on this enthralling journey.
The outcomes that the workshop seeks to achieve with the participants are:
- Identify their leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Clarify and communicate their fundamental values and beliefs.
- Set the example for others by aligning their actions with shared values.
- Express their images of the future.
- Inspire others to share a common vision.
- Search for opportunities to change and improve.
- Experiment with innovative ideas and learn from accompanying mistakes.
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust.
- Strengthen the ability of others to excel.
- Recognize the accomplishments of others.
- Apply the lessons learned in the workshop to a current organizational challenge.
If you are looking at putting your team through a leadership workshop, that is very practical and meaningful to each one of them – with a methodology that is highly experiential, Youphoria Outbound & Adventure invites you to take The Leadership Challenge® !
Contact us: today – we will be glad to meet up and discuss the possibilities for your team!
“The Leadership Challenge®” and “The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership” are registered trademarks of John Wiley & Sons.